Sweet and savory cocktail meatballs made with just 3 ingredients.
- 12-ounce bottle of chili sauce (like Heinz)
- 12 ounces grape jelly
- 32 ounces of frozen meatballs (or homemade meatballs, pre-baked)
- In a slow cooker or a large, heavy-bottomed pot, whisk the jelly and chili sauce together. It’s OK if it’s not completely mixed.
- Add the meatballs and toss gently with the sauce.
- If using a slow cooker, cook the meatballs on high for 2-3 hours, gently stirring occasionally. Switch the slow cooker to warm for serving.
- If cooking on the stove, simmer the meatballs on medium-low heat for 1-2 hours, or until the meatballs are completely heated through. Stir occasionally. Turn the heat to low to keep warm for serving.