Fresh cauliflower roasted in the oven until tender and golden with warm curry spices.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss cauliflower florets with oil, curry powder, brown sugar, and salt.
- Spread florets onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes, then toss and return to the oven. Continue to roast for 15-20 minutes, or until the cauliflower florets are tender and browned. Squeeze lemon juice over roasted cauliflower and season with a little extra salt if necessary.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Inactive Time: 0 hours
- Cook Time: 30 minutes